Duty to provide information according to Sec. 5 E-Commerce Act, Sec. 14 Commercial Code,
Sec. 63 Industrial Code, and duty to disclose according to Sec. 25 Media Act.
Tel +43 5524 26030-432
VAT ID: ATU36091206
Company registration number: 46064t
Commercial register court: Feldkirch Regional Court
Registered address: 6824 Schlins, Vorarlberg
Managing Director: Helmut Beran
1. Content of the online service
INOXA assumes no liability whatsoever for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against INOXA relating to damages of a material or immaterial nature caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information are categorically excluded, provided that there is no evidence of wilful intent or gross negligence on the part of INOXA.
All offers are subject to change and are non-binding. INOXA reserves the express right to change, amend or delete sections of the pages or the entire publication without notice, or to temporarily or permanently cease publication.
2. References and links
In the case of direct or indirect references to other websites (“links”) that are outside our scope of responsibility, the author in question would only be liable if they had knowledge of the content and it was technically possible and reasonable for the author to prevent the use of illegal content.
INOXA explicitly declares that no illegal content could be identified on the linked websites at the time they were linked. INOXA has no influence whatsoever over the current and future design, contents or authorship of the linked/connected pages. We therefore hereby expressly disassociate ourselves from all content of all linked/connected pages which were changed after the link was created. The provider of the site to which reference is made is solely liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and particularly for loss or damage resulting from the use or non-use of such information.
3. Copyright and labelling law
INOXA endeavours to respect the copyright of the documents used (graphics, audio and video clips and texts) in all publications. All brand names and trademarks mentioned on the website, including those protected by third parties, are fully subject to the provisions of the applicable labelling law and to the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. Mere mention does not mean that trademarks are not protected by third-party rights.
The copyright in objects made and published by INOXA remains exclusively with INOXA. The duplication or use of such graphics, audio clips, video clips and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the explicit consent of INOXA.
4. Legal force of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet offer from which a link was provided to this page. Insofar as any part of or individual formulation within this text is not, no longer or not fully in conformity with the respectively applicable law, the remaining parts of the document will remain unaffected in terms of their content and validity.
General Terms and Conditions of Delivery and Payment of the INOXA GmbH
1. Our offers are without obligation. Verbal agreements require written confirmation.
The following terms and conditions apply exclusively to all deliveries. The purchase conditions of a customer shall only be binding if they have been explicitly confirmed by us in writing.
3. The term delivery means the manufacture and delivery of product offered by us, either products shown in the catalogues published by us and/or specially developed products.
4. Due to the specific areas of use of the products we offer, the customer must closely examine each product purchased from us as to its suitability for the customer’s areas of use. Due to the many possible applications that exist, we are unable to issue general warranties.
5. INOXA products are guaranteed against material and manufacturing errors. Liability for any and all guarantees – whether explicit or not – is limited to the refund of the purchase price or, at our discretion, replacement of the products. Other verbal warranty declarations made by sales staff or derived from conversations cannot be accepted.
6. We cannot be held liable for subsequent damage caused by the use of our products.
7. We undertake to perform manufacturing to the best of our knowledge and in accordance with the latest findings and state of the corresponding technical sector, and in particular to check the functional capability of the goods.
8. Any obvious defects must be reported within 10 days of receipt of goods; hidden defects must be reported within 30 days.
9. We are not liable for direct or indirect losses that the customer or other persons may suffer or for damage and accidents that are caused by external forces, improper handling or incorrect use of the supplied products.
10. Delivery is ex works Bludenz, Austria, by the most affordable means of our choice, or where specified by the customer in their order. All shipments are made at the risk of the recipient. We are not liable for theft, loss or damage during transport, even if free deliveries are made in special cases.
11. Delivery times must be agreed on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to exceed the agreed delivery time if circumstances of force majeure or manufacturing disruption, including at upstream suppliers, prevent us from dispatching the goods on time.
12. If the delivery is prevented or delayed due to circumstances beyond our control, we have the right, without any obligation, to compensate the customer, or to release ourselves partially or entirely from the delivery obligation by means of written notification if the customer does not agree to the necessary extension of the delivery time caused by those circumstances.
13. All prices are ex Bludenz, Austria. Payment terms are 30 days net; a discount will be granted only if the corresponding percentages are indicated on our invoice. We will not accept a cash discount that exceeds the indicated value or period. If such an unjustified deduction is made from a payment, this amount will be back-charged. Cheques will be accepted with the usual reservations and credited only after they have cleared. INOXA reserves the right to charge late payment interest at the bank interest rate prevailing at the time of late payment.
14. The delivered goods will remain our property until fulfilment of all duties deriving from our business relations with the customer. The customer is permitted to resell the products only in the ordinary course of business. The customer hereby assigns to the supplier all accounts receivable with all ancillary rights to which it is entitled from such a resale vis-à-vis the customer or any third party.
15. Deliveries abroad are subject to Austrian statutory provisions and corresponding agreements.
16. These conditions shall remain binding in their remaining parts, even if individual points become legally void.
17. The place of jurisdiction is Feldkirch, Austria.
Version: July 2020